Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS App Install

many thank,s found it . very sorry to have bothered you

Would it be a all possible for someone to put up STEP-BY-STEP setup instructions..?

I am now running fw 5.15, but still get NO RESPONSE FOM DEVICE.

I'm using port 10001.

I cannot figure out where to locate the PASSWORDS, because honestly, it's been so long since I installed my P3ex.

Okay, I finally got it working, sort of...

The app ONLY connects if I have PLC running, which totally defeats the purpose of the app for me, because if PLC is running, I have no use for the limited access app. :-(

-Tim

if PLC is running or not has nothing to do with the app, I guess this is a coincidence

it's even the other way around: if PLC is connected at the same time connection dropouts may occur when app and PLC try to communicate at the same time

-> there is something else wrong

check the usual things:
    - IP (resp. domain name)
    - password

-> all to be find under the system settings in ProfiLuxControl (Buttons "Webserver" and "LAN")

if you can't solve this then post your relevant settings of the app and in ProfiLuxControl
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Port: 10001
    The port for the app is 80

Port 80 is blocked by ISP, so now what do we do..?

You can change the port through ProfiluxControl to whatever you like. Strange to think why an ISP would block port 80 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I though, but the FACT that the app only seems to work while PLC is running is beyond me. Port 10001 is what every system that I have (5) is running on, and PLC works perfectly with it, but NOT the app.

The app should be able to run on any port.

-Tim

The app should be able to run on any port.
    Webserver are working on port 80 per default. The app uses the webserver to collect data from the Profilux.

Port 80 is blocked by ISP, so now what do we do..?
    If port 80 is blocked, no internet contact is possible - this is more than rare.

In any case: The app can´t work if the web port is blocked - and you also can´t reach the build-in webserver
    It´s possible to change the port for the webserver with PLC -> System -> Serverport but this affects app and webserver

Okay maybe I'm a complete lunatic then, but for the life of me I cannot get port 80 to work at all..

I have VIRTUAL NETWORK setup in router currently at 10001 because 80 wouldn't work, and also have same port number saved in Webserver settings in PLC.

It's the lack of any actual step-by-step instructions that is frustrating ad hell to me.
    My issue is that after having had a couple of strokes, my memory is gone, so if anyone coud bd kind enough to givd a detailed list of instructions, I would really appreciate it.