Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS App Install

Default iOS App Install

It would be very nice to have a set of instructions for installing this app. I have plugged the necessary basic info into the app, but all I ever get is a connection error.

How about a set of step-by-step walk through instructions which detail info on both app and controller..? I do not have the latest firmware yet, but will be updating (4) P3ex's if necessary to use this app, though I have not seen any stated firmware requirements posted.

Also, the fact that there is zero info in the app's own {HELP} screen is not very HELPful at all.

-Tim

Hey Tim. I am certain you need to have 5.15 installed before connecting successfully.
    I understand your frustrations. And I believe some instructions would be nice. But...
    It is what it is.

As far as connecting, I was able to input my P3 ip ad into the app including port 80 forwarding.
    I believe you need to have PLC closed in your computer to access app, BUT I AM ABLE TO HAVE BOTH OF THEM RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME.
    So not sure why it is that way!!!

I also have a wireless bridge connecting my P3 to my network.
    I do believe connection between app and P3 is very slow and that might be the reason why so many people can't connect.
    Again, ALL THIS INFO IS IMO. I realize how frustrating it is to have a top of the line product and NOT being able to use it to its capacity.

Doggydoc

I do not have the latest firmware yet,
    Firmware 5.15 from 17th of january is mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    Firmware 5.15 from 17th of january is mandatory.
    And it would have been very nice to have had that info included in the {HELP} page in the App, that was left completely blank... ;-(

-Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TGreene View Post
    And it would have been very nice to have had that info included in the {HELP} page in the App, that was left completely blank... ;-(

-Tim
    Agree 100%

Doggydoc

can you tell me please where i can get the app for iPhone 5 in the first place please

Where you normally download apps. The Apple App Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i tried looking there but for some reason i couldnt find it . could you help me please by tellimg me what i put in the search to find it

It's just called GHL Profilux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk