Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Response from Device

we improved a lot of things in the app regarding the communication

the main problem was the timeout - ProfiLux answers to some request in about 1s, and the timeout was 1s -> if you were lucky the reply was faster and the app worked correctly, if not ...
    -> this has been fixed, also some other things to achieve a robust communiction

Denis, who is currently reworking the app, will upload the new version to the stores as soon as he has finished his testing

I think this will be Tuesday latest

thanks for your patience - we are soon through
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for the update Matthias! Will step down from my soap box now and wait for the updated release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update Matthias!

thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by JasonK View Post
    I love it. Set it up about 2 months ago, dialed in and fine tuned the dosing over a few weeks and have forgotten about ever since. It just works and the fact that its intrageated for GHL control, you cant really ask for more!
    I'm glad to hear that. I currently have a Reef Doser from Aqua Medic and each time I have to program it or purge one of the tubes is a real pain in the neck.

Thank you Matthias. It's good to know we may have it for Easter vacations so we can check our reef while out of home.

Hello all,
    I just bump to this thread because I've just tried the Android and Ipad application and I also have the same problem (either wrong password, either no response from device).
    I thought it was due to my network configuration (The profilux is linked with an ethernet crosscable to a linux eeepc which is connected to my home network via wireless and I added a route to the subnetwork. The eeepc can draw temp and ph graph and upload them to my website).
    Everything else work fine (profilux controller, web interface). But the Android and ipad app doesn't work
    So please thanks for fixing that issue !

Thanks for your feedback, we are working on a new version of the app. It should fix connection problems.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have updated the app to the latest version and I still get no response using iOS on both phone and ipad.

I have also updated to version 1.1 on 2 iphones and iPad, still not able to connect to Profilux!

Is it known what the common denominator is? Is it a particular batch of devices with a specific chipset that is causing this issue for example?

GHL, what can your customers provide you to help resolve their issues and frustration?? From a customer/client perspective it doesn't feel like your driving any in the field root cause analysis or providing structuerd data gathering requirements to help resolve this.
    Last edited by JasonK; 01.04.2013 at 03:42.