Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No Response from Device

Same Problem Here

I'm also having this problem. No matter I try the connection from inside my home network (assigning IP addresses) or from outside (via a dyndns server). I'll try some alternative configurations this evening, but my feeling is that the Iphone app is not as robust as the android equivalent.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by chema61 View Post
    I'm also having this problem. No matter I try the connection from inside my home network (assigning IP addresses) or from outside (via a dyndns server). I'll try some alternative configurations this evening, but my feeling is that the Iphone app is not as robust as the android equivalent.

Regards
    Hi Chema,

The same errors are occurring in android. As you know, I have andorid mobile and connect perfectly to my Profilux, but I tried to connect to Pablo's Profilux (Monti) and I get the same error.

Regards

Same here, and the lack of any instructions or info on the apps {HELP} button is very dissappointing. I have 4 remote systems that I need to be watching, and I get this very same error on all of them. :-(

-Tim

If only I could speak German, I see a lot of talk which looks to be the same issue on the German side of this forum also but at least there the GHL team are actively engaged in responding. It "may" even suggest that they have acknowledged the problem and will resolve in the next update.

"Wird beim nächsten Update behoben" Translate this how you please.

It would be nice if they confirmed in English also so a lot of people would stop wasting time in continually trying to resolve this issue themselves with no luck no matter what we do.

We'll have to wait for our German friends to find a solution to this problem. Who knows what may be the cause. EgaReef and I have the same kind of dyndns server. It works for him but not for me. May be it all depends on the phone company? LOL

So much time waiting and now this...it's frustrating.

JasonK, you really deserve some attention from the German moderators of the forum. According to your profile it's hard to think of a GHL device you don't own. Just a curiosity, are you happy with the 4 pump doser? I'm thinking about one, but Grotech peristaltic pumps used to be the top and I have found some interesting deals on used ones.

Thanks

We'll have to wait for our German friends to find a solution to this problem. Who knows what may be the cause. EgaReef and I have the same kind of dyndns server. It works for him but not for me. May be it all depends on the phone company? LOL

So much time waiting and now this...it's frustrating.

JasonK, you really deserve some attention from the German moderators of the forum. According to your profile it's hard to think of a GHL device you don't own. Just a curiosity, are you happy with the 4 pump doser? I'm thinking about one, but Grotech peristaltic pumps used to be the top and I have found some interesting deals on used ones.

Thanks

chema61 -- I do very custom LARGE SCALE system design and maintenance and have a total of (6) P3ex's in operation for myself and my clients, as well as numerous LED "lightening sticks", (3) Expansion boxes, (2) 4-port dosers, (1) SMS module and a few other GHL things here and there... This is frustrating as hell when I cannot provide my clients with any logical answers as to why their incredibly expensive hardware doesn't seem to want to perform what should be "basic" routines. Hell, none of the clocks will allow me to change the time anymore, since daylight-savings hit a week ago, so I've had to re-program all of their light controls.

Quote Originally Posted by chema61 View Post
    Just a curiosity, are you happy with the 4 pump doser?
    I love it. Set it up about 2 months ago, dialed in and fine tuned the dosing over a few weeks and have forgotten about ever since. It just works and the fact that its intrageated for GHL control, you cant really ask for more!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonK View Post
    I love it. Set it up about 2 months ago, dialed in and fine tuned the dosing over a few weeks and have forgotten about ever since. It just works and the fact that its intrageated for GHL control, you cant really ask for more!
    I have mine set up using a dyndns account, works as it should.

Gazz