Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No Response from Device

Default No Response from the device

I've seen multiple people in various threads state that they are getting the "No Response from the device" message on their App. Has this been acknowledged by GHL as a problem and is there any suggestion on how to help either resolve or provide additional data to pin point the issue?

I personally have not been able to connect yet which is really frustrating

• I have a P3ex (Firmware 5.15, Firmware Date 17/1/2013)
    • I've tried with the profilux configured to Auto Assign IP and also defined IP settings
    • I've tried on Andriod, iPad3, and 2 different iPhone 4's (All Apple devices running iOS 6.1.2)
    • I am checking this configuration using only a local area network only with no port forwarding etc, straight through IP to standard port (80)
    • Ive tested on both a hard wired connection and 2 different wireless bridges (And AirportExpress and a Linksys Extender RE1000)
    • On the hardwired connection I have an average response time of 2ms with 0% packet loss averaged over 24 hours. (I running EMCO Ping Monitor to monitor the connectivity status/health of all my network devices at home)
    • I have no issues with connecting to the web interface on any devices
    • I have never had any connection issues with Profilux Control disconnection during normal use (Profilux Control has not been running at any time during my connectivity testing)

GHL Team, please advise what I can do next as I'm very jealous of all of the other fish nerds able to play with their App!
    Last edited by JasonK; 20.03.2013 at 01:02.

same here never have luck to connect

Dears,
    I have exactly the same "No Response from the device".
    If i type a wrong password, i received well an error of type "wrong password" ....
    meaning that the profilux device is well touched by the app ....
    Best Regards
    - Geoffroy

100X60X50 (cm) - 300 l. total net volume
    Profilux 3 + Dosing Pump - PH & Temp Probe - Level - 2 Powerbar 6D
    ATI Powercone 200 - Vertex UF-15 biopellet loaded
    Giesemann Matrix 8 X 39w

same problem here, when i try to connect, it says no response from device (network error please try again)????? is there anyone else getting this message on their iPhone?

sort it make sure you type your Admin not admin when you are asked to enter your name!!! did not know that

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    sort it make sure you type your Admin not admin when you are asked to enter your name!!! did not know that
    King,
    That is for the Web interface. You don't need to enter a username for the iPhone/Android native application that we are having problems with.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffroy Docq View Post
    Dears,
    I have exactly the same "No Response from the device".
    If i type a wrong password, i received well an error of type "wrong password" ....
    meaning that the profilux device is well touched by the app ....
    Best Regards
    Yes, I have just tested this also by deliberately entering an incorrect password and as soon as I try to connect I get a different message stating "No Response from the device (Wrong password)". If I try to connect a second time with the incorrect password I'm next presented with an error message - No Response from the device (Network Error: please try again)"

Are you guys running 5.15 FW?

Doggydoc

Per first thread: (Firmware 5.15, Firmware Date 17/1/2013)

I have three different cases.

1. I have android and I connect perfectly to my Profilux.
    2. From my android set up another connection (1st friend) and the following happens:

• Connecting
      • Retrieving data
      • No response from the device
    3. From my android set up another connection (2nd friend) and the following happens:

• Connecting
      • No response from the device

We all have the version 5.15, they have Iphone and I have Android.