Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Can not connect more than two flow sensors

I Can not connect more than two flow sensors

I try to connect 3 sensors ProfiLux flow and only allows two port level 1 & 2, the expansión box neither, How to solve it?, I've spent a lot of money in lon flow sensors

We are working on a firmware update for the Expansion Box which will solve this problem.
    But I can't tell you a date yet. We kindly ask you for some patience, thanks.

Good morning, do you have solved the problem of connecting the flow meter to expansion box?,I'm waiting, thank you very much.

I think we are nearly ready with the programming and the new firmware is under approval, but i don't know the details.

It seems you have more than 2 flow-sensors.
    This is very interesting, may I ask you for what purpose you need so many flow-sensors?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Naturally, I have two sump pumps rise I control the flow meter, I have another pump that goes to the reactor lanthanum and mangroves with flow meter, I have another flow meter calcium reactor, I travel pretty and sometimes the engine has blown reactor and me I've had low values ​​of kh, calcium and magnesium, in some cases it would be very useful to have a sensor that measures only if there is flow or not, I think it would be very interesting also flow meters that could submerge to measure for example if you run out skimmer, because my skimmer output generally in contact with the water, although you have not for diameter 50 mm, summarizing think they have many applications for the security of our aquariums, I attached a photo of my expansion box waiting for the firmware to flow meters and new cards for four flow meters or level.
    IMG_4018.jpg

thanks for the information, very interesting

we do our best ...
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias, another use for more flow meters is seperated systems controlled by one Profilux. I have a reef tank, two broodstock systems and a grow out system that I would like to put a flow meter on (1 on PIIIEx and 1 on each of 3 expansion boxes). I would like to be able to measure flow for cleaning and safety purposes.

another reason to get this fixed quickly ...

Just to add to the thread - I'm using 4off 9000lph flow sensors too, one for the heater, one for the UV, one for the skimmer and one for the Genesis. With throughput so crucial I think a lot of flow sensor customers will want to run several

Dear Mahias for when the firmware will be available to support new cards PLM-4Level and flow meters, long time has passed since the purchase, best regards.