Thread: Connection is connection is...

Default Connection is connection is...

Down load the app, no problem here connect to profilux ok too, working with the app now that's a different issue!! Since I have 2 profilux computers I can safely say its a question of luck you can have one that connect to USB, LAN what ever and one that will always time out in seconds! 3 years of talking with ghl and I am the trouble

ok, parallel use of the app and ProfiLuxControl is not possible, this takes too much ressources in the ProfiLux

this means: if you want to connect over the app then close PLC
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

With this app. you should be able to setup separate profiles for both your PL3. However you can only connect one at the time. From a personal queriasity I would like to know why you work with 2 PL3 as one Profilux3 is known for its cascading capabilities?

I work with 2 PLC's couse I run out of sockets and dosing pumps. I don't have an aquarium I have 12X2500L system!
    And I did not say that I was trying to connect the PLC + iPhone at the same time, what I did say is that one PLC that I have has always had and still do, a connection troubles (errors 60-80) and has not! There for connecting to that PLC with the app is the same night mare as connecting with laptop!