Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: iOS-App Screenshots

Default iOS-App Screenshots

Just go on search and type Profilux. Even though it doesn't tell you any results just click on jt to see results and you will see it
    You can see the how the logo looks at the top of my screen

Doggydoc

search for "GHL ProfiLux" - it is there!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

please, let us all get some experience with the app in the "field" and give us a chance to react on the issues which may happen
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias,
    Is there a default connection timeout setting defined as I'm unable to connect via the App but with the same details have no issue with either ProfiluxControl and the Web interface (Verified web interface on both the same iphone and iPad as the app also). I have an average round trip response time of 12ms (over 1000 ping responses). My Profilux is connected via an AirPort Express (Also wondering if anyone else has this type of connectivity and its working?)

Looking forward to being able to use the app.

Mathias so far everything works perfect. Sometimes connection times out but I am sure it has to do with speed of connection.
    Only thing is that I cannot load sensor graphs.
    Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for getting this done.

Doggydoc

OK, my opinions after few hours :-)

1. After install, when you are setting language and you've set english and clicked "I agree", the app is going to be blank page. You have to kill app and rerun again.
    2. In Alert tab - when all statuses on profilux are OK the alert tab is empty ( without any information ). There should be statuses or information about Alarm status: OK
    3. App is disconnected time to time. When I'm connecting by Internet IP or by LAN IP. When app is hang up (while you're changing lighting manually for example ) the manual option is still active on profilux ! - It's wrong.
    4. App is reloading data so slowly in 100MBit network LAN with Wifi type N ( it's not a problem with speed, at home I have 1Gbit network, profilux is connected 100Mbit, PC 1Gbit and iPhone/Ipad Wifi type N )

The problem with disconnecting is global, the same situation is with App on windows ( when I connection by Internet or LAN ).
    For 100% sure the LAN topology is correct, there is no any lags, long ping or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by smithpl View Post
    OK, my opinions after few hours :-)

1. After install, when you are setting language and you've set english and clicked "I agree", the app is going to be blank page. You have to kill app and rerun again.
    2. In Alert tab - when all statuses on profilux are OK the alert tab is empty ( without any information ). There should be statuses or information about Alarm status: OK
    3. App is disconnected time to time. When I'm connecting by Internet IP or by LAN IP. When app is hang up (while you're changing lighting manually for example ) the manual option is still active on profilux ! - It's wrong.
    4. App is reloading data so slowly in 100MBit network LAN with Wifi type N ( it's not a problem with speed, at home I have 1Gbit network, profilux is connected 100Mbit, PC 1Gbit and iPhone/Ipad Wifi type N )

The problem with disconnecting is global, the same situation is with App on windows ( when I connection by Internet or LAN ).
    For 100% sure the LAN topology is correct, there is no any lags, long ping or something like that.
    thanks for your feedback
    -> we are working on the performance
    -> also on the bugs being reported

Quote Originally Posted by doggydoc10 View Post
    Mathias so far everything works perfect. Sometimes connection times out but I am sure it has to do with speed of connection.
    Only thing is that I cannot load sensor graphs.
    Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for getting this done.

Doggydoc
    the graphs should work, at least they do it here on my iPhone

did you enable the measurement recording for the probes in question? see measurement settings in ProfiLuxControl

This words are only for help you with develop new app :-)

In my opinion there are problems with multitasking and timeouts in application and webserver Profilux.
    The app should get data from profilux in background and not all data in one package.
    Now, when application refresh data from profilux, the screen is going to be frozen. It's not good idea for user friendly app :-).
    I think is better to request data from profilux in several small packages in background ( 1 package alarms, 1 pkg sensors, 1 pkg light etc )
    This data can be requested over and over when app is active on iOS.

In application there is too short timeout for login and for get data from profilux.
    I've tested connecting to profilux using Wifi or 3G and it's correct but when I've disabled 3G it wasn't possibility login to profilux. :-(

Second problem:
    In Lighting section ther is name Illumina.1.... Illumina.4
    I think is better to put there user's name of channel which user set in description field by PC application.
    For example:
    Illum.1 (Blue T5)
    Illum.1 (Blue LED)
    etc...

Third problem:
    After setting up your connection to profilux, each connection should be protected by 4-digit code. The same as in application on the PC.
    Let us remember that our Ipads and iPhones are using by our kids too :-)
    Last edited by smithpl; 16.03.2013 at 17:30.

Quote Originally Posted by smithpl View Post
    This words are only for help you with develop new app :-)

In my opinion there are problems with multitasking and timeouts in application and webserver Profilux.
    The app should get data from profilux in background and not all data in one package.
    Now, when application refresh data from profilux, the screen is going to be frozen. It's not good idea for user friendly app :-).
    I think is better to request data from profilux in several small packages in background ( 1 package alarms, 1 pkg sensors, 1 pkg light etc )
    This data can be requested over and over when app is active on iOS.

In application there is too short timeout for login and for get data from profilux.
    I've tested connecting to profilux using Wifi or 3G and it's correct but when I've disabled 3G it wasn't possibility login to profilux. :-(
    that's exactly what we do

but we are going to make the data "portions" even smaller