Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: iOS-App Screenshots

thanks for all your feedback

-> I see some work for next week for my developers

I think when we improved the connection speed most of the mentioned problems will disappear
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The next one :-)

1. All the time, when I open app, I see terms for use and I have to click on Yes.
    I think, when user click once, the app should remember about it constantly.

2. I'm starting app. I'm connecting app with profilux.
    After using, I move app in backround using home button.
    When I reopen app I can not connect to profilux again.
    I have to kill app and start it again.

Option:

If possible it would be nice if you could setup a "admin" or "guest" profile.... Now only a admin is possible but then all features to manual changes are available.... as in guest its view only.

Also I would perfume to have the external IP address not viewable in the profile connection listing.....

To pimp up the app. a little why don't you allow image uploads of Aquarium instead of texts profile listing.

I'm missing info on connected tunze or vortech, eheim? .... If its controllable true ProfiluxControl its should be visible/controllable in app.

must say that for a first release its already a good app..... and for free?

I agree. I think it's great for a first run.
    Would like to be able to connect cameras to the app itself to view live video within the app.

Doggydoc

Quote Originally Posted by doggydoc10 View Post
    Would like to be able to connect cameras to the app itself to view live video within the app.
    That would be awesome !!

Default It's working!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike991 View Post
    Same problem that some peoples already reported. Cant connect with LAN or WAN Ip. I have no problem with safari browser and can ping the device from my iPhone but the App say : No response from the device.

I am also using a bridge since my router with the modem is not located in the living room where the tank is located.

PLC also work from my workstations before and after my bridge.

I am forwarding port 80 from my modem router.

Not sure what else I can try since I can not connect the Profilux directly to the router with the modem.
    Just wanted to let everyone know that it's now working and not having firmware 5.15 was the issue.

Working great and I love it!

Is iOS/Adnroid app will be work with Profilux plus II with ethernet module or with Profilux plus II ex?

Quote Originally Posted by smithpl View Post
    Is iOS/Adnroid app will be work with Profilux plus II with ethernet module or with Profilux plus II ex?
    no because the internal P3-webserver is used
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.