Thread: cant pair dosing pump with my digital bar need help please

Default cant pair dosing pump with my digital bar need help please

shut down my reef system for good 6-8 months, i then setup my discus planted tank, and everything was ruining smoothly, until i tried to hook my dosing pump and bang not working.

i done the following:

1- setup dosing pump S1-4 disconnected all and only connected Dosing pump with S1-4 all done saved tried it manually each dosing works ( after hitting program now followed by ready).

2- then again done the same with my digi bar, disconnected all (but not my two PAB connected devices vortech and touch), done the same procedure as 1 saved function for sockets 5-10 saved exit. i obviously disconnected the dosing pump

3- then connected digi bar with S1-4, and dosing pump daisy chain to digi bar, com in the dosing pump off ( yellow led) tried to do it manually through ghl software trying to activate any of the dosing outlet again nothing working, but the digi is working accordingly with no issue, i..e all functions assigned to socket are working and corresponding with the correct numbering socket 5-10, i can only guess that i am unable to connect the dosing pump with the digi bar through daisy chain, am i missing something (or blame it on my wine?) ?!?!?!?!? help thank you

anyone any where can help please - thanks

Your Powerbar is without PAB, right?

Then this should work. When you connect the Dosing pump to the S-Port and the Powerbar to the Dosing Unit, what happens then?

it turns out to be a faulty cable ( which i bought a replacement) and all working now. thanks