Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abyzz interface

Default Abyzz interface

Struggling to find any documentation on this, I'm pretty sure I've got it right but just wanted to confirm as I've had someone cast doubt in my mind! I want to control two separate Abyzz pumps independently through a P3, as I understand it I need two of the Abyzz interfaces (one to plug into each Abyzz controller) and one GHL/Abyzz cable to connect to those interfaces? The cable splits into two so can control the pumps separately through one of the L port pairs, assigned independently as L1 and L2 for example?

yes, this is right

I recommend to ask the manufacturer of the Abyzz pump/interface for details, we can only support the ProfiLux side
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias

Could you post a link to instructions as to how to actually program the L1L2 port to work with the abyzz pumps?

Quote Originally Posted by scythanith View Post
    Could you post a link to instructions as to how to actually program the L1L2 port to work with the abyzz pumps?
    It's pretty straightforward...plug the Y cable into the L1L2 port, plug the serial adapter into one of the other ends of the cable, set up the waves in PLC (Extras > Current Pumps)

Hi Al,

I don't want waves. I simply want to run a DC return pump through the profilux so I can shut it off if a float valve is triggered. I can not simply use a power bar on/off since the plug is 220V and I am in Canada, and my GHL power bar is 110V. I bought the Abyzz interface and Abyzz GHL interface cable from Venotec. The hardware part is done and plugged in. What I need GHL to help me out with it the programming. I am currently running the pumps at ~80%. The float valve that I'd like to have control one of the pumps is level sensor 3. If level sensor 3 is triggered, I'd like the corresponding pump to shut off until either the float returns to the off position or I clear the alarm (so I can check for obstructions).

Thank you for your help GHL!

Any suggestions on this one?

I have the abyzz A200's plugged in through the appropriate hardware but need to know where/how to program the Profilux side.

I am sorry but the 1-10V-interfaces have no connection to the level control

the level control can only switch sockets on/off
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Use a contactor like this but 110v http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/13050...13=80&ff14=108
    Plug the supply plug of the contactor into 220v, and the switching plug of the contactor into a socket on your plugbar. Then plug the Abyzz power supply into the socket of the contactor and assign the float switch to the plugbar socket

Thanks Al, I will look into this.

Al, not to be too much of a pain but could you take a screen shot of the settings/tab that you programmed your Abyzz pumps on?