Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Data

Default Lost Data

I had a power outage, when the Touch was back online, I had lost all my data.
    Is the data not redundant?
    Or, is it just a setting issue?

Thanks

Wrong question?
    Falsche Frage?

Your measurementdata should not be lost when the power of the Touch goes down.
    Try it deliberately once more, if the data is gone again your Touch is faulty. Hope it's still under warranty..........

Yup, every time I am loosing power, I am loosing the data.
    Yes, still under warranty.

Thanks!

could you be more specific?

what exactly happens?

what are the exact steps to reproduce this?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ich weiss nicht, wie ich es besser beschreiben koennte, wenn der Strom weg ist, sind alle Daten geloescht, d.h. wenn ich in den „Graph-Modus“ gehe, um mir den Temperatur-Verlauf von den letzten Tagen anzeigen zu lassen, sind keine Daten vorhanden. Ich fange wieder bei Null an. Dieses gilt fuer alle Messwerte.

Matthias, do you have a solution by any chance? Maybe a software fix?
    This is a brand new unit. Please advise.
    For easier communication, I am more than happy to provide my email address.

Thanks,

Hermann

So, shall I return the unit???

the measurement values are stored periodically in the Flash memory of the Touch, they should be available after a power-reset

the only possibility to remove the storage is to change the configuration - means: sensors had been changed

if the configuration was always the same and the data disappears definetely after a powercycle then we should check the unit

Carolin will contact you for further details
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks!