I am pleased to announce the new tank build can now finally start. Thanks to Dave at Concepts for the amazing tank and stand, both are the best quality I have ever seen! The tank having a one piece Euro Brace and 100% star fire with unique total clear silicon.

The tank is 36x32x24 with external overflow. The sump will be in the basement about 8 feet below the tank.

The system will run everything we distribute one way or another but also form the basis for all future marketing photos for GHL equipment for the North American market, for example the Mitras. The tank will run just one single silver Mitras HV.

Here are some photos I took at 1.45am this morning after getting off a plane back from Turks and Caicos getting in the door at 1.30am!! Something was bugging me! Did I measure our door gap right? will the stand fit? 30 minutes in the garage with a jenny bar and a tape measure confirmed my thoughts. Yep I measure wrong the stand wont fit, so it has to go through the patio doors, so now I have to snow blow the side of the house and around the swimming pool and get some lads over to get the stand through the rear patio doors. But before that the stand is off to a local cabinet makers to have a little mod done to it I did not get done during manufacture.

This will be a painstaking slow build, so next update will be a while