Thread: Aftersales: Connection cable for dosing pump

Ausrufezeichen Aftersales: Connection cable for dosing pump

I just got my GHL dosing pump (4 heads) without controller.
    The info sheet that came in the box specifies a connection cable should be delivered with the pump.
    Unfortunatelly, in my box there was no such cable.
    Is this cable supposed to be there or should I have ordered it separately? If the latter, which is the code-name of this cable, as I couldn't find it in the list on GHL site?

A quick reply would be highly appreciated!

Are you talking about the power cable or the Ethernet cable to connect to P3?

The power cable is attached to the power supply unit, and this one is in the box.
    I was asking about the data cable to connect the P3 to the dosing pump -- it is not an ethernet cable (neither CAT5, nor coaxial), but a sort of flat cable with 6 wires. I suppose it is identical with the one that came with the 6 socket digital non-PAB powerbar, in which case it has a magnetic bubble near each end of the cable.

Hi

send us an email we will help you directly
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.