Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lighting program

Default lighting program

also the light is not going off at 2200 like it should, even the program im using atm does not end at the requested 2200.
    i have asked it to come on at 1400, it comes on at 1330, i haVE ASKED IT TO GO OFF AT 2200, IT GOES OFF AT 2230
    next are the predefined colors, they are program specific, if i save predefined colors in one light program, they are not available in the next, this is not a lot of use as is tbh.
    Lastly atm, could we have the name of the file we are working on showing on the CC this would be a great help in remembering what program to save to once changes have been made.

All the firmware is current and up to date.

Gazz
    Last edited by GazzMan; 25.02.2013 at 15:46.

I have gone back into this program to try and brainstorm it, however, its now coming on at 1331 instead of 1400, its going off at 2231 instead of 2200, the lights are not going off at 1000 as requested.

Have spoken to Steve about this, he has offered a possible solution, I'll advise on his advise

Thanks for the update Gazz... I'm sure others are anxious to hear as well

If you have still problems with your light program then post here your light composer project, we can check it
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by GazzMan View Post
    also the light is not going off at 2200 like it should, even the program im using atm does not end at the requested 2200.
    next are the predefined colors, they are program specific, if i save predefined colors in one light program, they are not available in the next, this is not a lot of use as is tbh.
    Lastly atm, could we have the name of the file we are working on showing on the CC this would be a great help in remembering what program to save to once changes have been made.

All the firmware is current and up to date.

Gazz

edited original post as Steve's fix worked a dream, could you please respond to my other queries please

Ttt

POSTED ON THE 13.02.13, why have i still no answer guys, this is so frustrating, 12 days for an answer, i think iv been patient.

i have just written another program and this one is 30 minutes out as well, also the test illumination run, for this to happen, it has to be loaded to the lamp, is this correct?, i have other problems with this software as well but i would like an answer to all the above first

please answer my op questions before this one

Gazz
    Last edited by GazzMan; 25.02.2013 at 15:53.

I would suggest following Matthias advise and posting your project so he can look at it, quite impossible to determine where you could be going wrong without seeing the project.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

I thought all is fixed

what is the open question, please?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.