Thread: P2 Outdoor Internal dosing pumps have stopped working

Default P2 Outdoor Internal dosing pumps have stopped working

A customer of mine has a P2 Outdoor with 2 internal dosing pumps programmed to dose upon low pH and low conductivity. They are plugged into the P1 and P2 plugs inside the box. They no longer turn on when ph or conductivity is low and they do not turn on when the manual override buttons on the front are pushed even though the power indicator lights do turn on. I had the customer plug a new pump into the P3 plug and push the manual override and it does not work either. Is there any quick fix for this or will unit need to be replaced? Seems like a motherboard issue. Unit was installed in October.

And I should add that powerbar outlet 5 does not have power as well. Set to always on and indicator light says it is powered. Would appreciate reply soon.

it is also possible that the motor is defective

but what me worries is that the socket 5 is not working also, so it is more likely that the mainboard has a damage

-> please contact your distributor how to handle this
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Eric - I am out of the coountry right now on "peddle as you go" internet connection. I beleive you may have a spare board already? If so please fit this. I have asked GHL to send a spare board we can then look at where the fault comes from after you get the research center back up and running.

If you do not have a spare board I cant d much untl the new GHL shipment arrives in about 14 days.

I did email you but the email bounced back.
    Regards
    Michael

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support