Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another port??

Default Another port??

Hi,

I have put the port 82 and I can not connect from the tablet. But if I can connect to the Web server from the browser.

Regards

I have put the port 82 and I can not connect from the tablet.
    Then you have done something wrong

But if I can connect to the Web server from the browser.
    Then you haven´t changed the port in the Profilux net settings

To change the port it´s neccessary to

• change the port inside the app
    • change the port forwarding inside the network router (for outside connection only)
    • change the port inside the Profilux network settings

But that idea isn´t really good one until you don´t have a good reasion for (for ex. more than one Webserver in your network reacable from outside).

If you have done all right, the webserver of the Profilux isn´t reacable with normal adressing like http://192.168.0.99 - you have to give the port with http://192.168.0.99:82 in this case.

I've found in the past that changing the P3 web port, required a reboot of the P3 for the changes to take effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    Then you have done something wrong

Then you haven´t changed the port in the Profilux net settings

To change the port it´s neccessary to

• change the port inside the app
    • change the port forwarding inside the network router (for outside connection only)
    • change the port inside the Profilux network settings

But that idea isn´t really good one until you don´t have a good reasion for (for ex. more than one Webserver in your network reacable from outside).

If you have done all right, the webserver of the Profilux isn´t reacable with normal adressing like http://192.168.0.99 - you have to give the port with http://192.168.0.99:82 in this case.
    No way

I have tried opening different ports:82, 8015...
    Same thing in my router. No firewall activated.
    I have reset Profilux

Still the same: I connect from any http but no way from android app.

I get these messages:
    Connecting
    Retrieving data
    No response from the device

Thanks in advance

Have you tried turning off the Wi-Fi on your Android and testing web broswer connectivity to your profilux over the internet to whatever your external ISP provided IP address is (or DNS name) port forwarded to your internal Profilux's IP and webport?

Hmmm.. I'm having the same problem. I have a Profilux 3 eX (upgraded from a 3 to an eX) connected to the internet with a D-Link DAP-1522 Xtreme N Duo Wireless N Access Point.
    I re-loaded the 5.15 firmware & have PLC 5.1.5.2. I have the web server port set to 80 with no password.
    I have the external IP at port 80 and port forwarded to internal IP address with port 80.
    The only thing I get is:
    Connecting
    Retrieving data
    No response from the device
    If I use the web browser on the phone I can get to it by using the external IP and the internal IP.
    I've been using the Myprofilux v1.3 Android app since it came out and I can use the Local connection and Remote connection without any problems.
    There is a myprofilux.rss file I have to load to the web server filesystem for it to work.
    So, I deleted that to see if that was the problem...Nope..
    Since I don't have a password setup for the web server I put one in the App to see what would happen.
    It now says No response from the device (Wrong password).
    It seems to me it is the App that has some sort of problem. Maybe the response time timeout is to short.
    I just don't know.
    We Need Some Help!!!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mzbwlk View Post
    I have a Profilux 3 eX (upgraded from a 3 to an eX) connected to the internet with a D-Link DAP-1522 Xtreme N Duo Wireless N Access Point.
    Have you tried connecting your Profilux directly to your router as opposed to an access point? Just a thought in helping to troubleshoot and eliminate a potential point of failure, or additional traffic time.

No I haven't tried that yet. To bad router and computer are up stairs and my tank is downstairs. I'll have to try that one tomorrow.
    One strange thing is when I set up the communication connection in PLC I can only use port 10001 for TCP/IP. I tried that port to without any luck.

Hi,

I have a friend who also has this problem.

He gives these messages:
    Connecting
    Retrieving data
    No response from the device.

Regards

No response from the App creators either.