Thread: wireless module for mitras

Default wireless module for mitras

I have just ordered 2 mitras and noticed on the info page about them that I need the following "To control Mitras through a ProfiLux controller the ProfiLux Wireless Interface is needed (is not included in shipment).
    could you supply me with part number so I can order it Thanks

If I'm not wrong, this device it's still under development and can't be shipped at the moment. So you will have to use the supplied USB cable so as to connect you Mitras lamps to your PC
    GHL Iberia

Quote Originally Posted by Coralleida View Post
    If I'm not wrong, this device it's still under development and can't be shipped at the moment. So you will have to use the supplied USB cable so as to connect you Mitras lamps to your PC
    yes

I replied in detail in the other thread
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

thanks for the info can not wait till I get it all up and going