Thread: Humidity/Airtemp control

Default Humidity/Airtemp control

Hello!

I would like to use an airtemp/humidity sensor to control the freshness of my room air, as the skimmer produces a mass amount of humidity and in winter times it condensates on the windows. I can get fresh air from the attic (family house) with a fairly quiet pc fan. My question is, that how can I control a 0-10 V port with the humidity (like at the temp sensors for propeller control) in order to get the most quiet setting?

I have a 2nd question: since a fw update the 1-10V port gives out current even if the sensors current value is under the nominal value. This means that in event of an electricity cut off the water cools under the nominal value of 26 C, eg to 24 C. If the "1-10V-output is maximum at deviation of" 2 C is set, I will see in the affected "1-10V interfaces" menu that the output works on -10V (minus ten volts), meaning that the chiller fans working on max power. It's very annoying...

1. I am not sure what the problem is - set the L-port you want to use to "airtemp 1", that's it

2. if the current value is under the nominal value the L-port outputs a "negative" voltage, this is correct
    since the interface can only output positive voltages the relay-signal is used to indicate the sign (+/-) of the voltage
    our PropellerControl understands this and reacts correctly

do you use our PropellerControl or something else?
    is the firmware up-to-date?
    are all jumpers set in the PropellerControl?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default Follow up on humidity/temp

I'm going to use the humidity/temp sensor in a similar way (to control the parameters of the room), but would like to do so in several rooms/enclosures. How many humidity/temp sensors can I add to a Profilux 3 Ex (with extension boxes, so free expansion are no problem)?

Also (since I subscribe to the notion that there are no stupid questions): for the level1/level2 input on the Profilux (that requires a split cable PL-LY PL-0081) does it matter if I plug the splitter into the Profilux and then two extensioncords to my level sensors, or one extension cable into the Profilux and the splitter at the distal end of the extension cord. I know, stupid question, but I don't know if it matter for calibration etc...

Tx,

amount of humidity/temp-probes: the limitation is the max. number of all probes in sum: 32

splitter/extension cord: doesn't matter
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you! Work in progress...