Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help with a couple of minor problems

Default help with a couple of minor problems

the lightning effect seems very bright i have the brightness at 10 and intensity at 1 but it still lights up the whole room when it is in storm mode,

I cant seem to down load the cofig from the lamp I click update veiw but it does not downolad the settings to control centre,

when do the moon lights come on? I have all lights set to zero from 10pm and moonlights set from 10pm to 6 am but the light unit stays with all leds off, the royal Blue leds have the simulation box checked

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by gino555 View Post
    the lightning effect seems very bright i have the brightness at 10 and intensity at 1 but it still lights up the whole room when it is in storm mode,
    then set the brightness to 1 and work up from there
    I cant seem to down load the cofig from the lamp I click update veiw but it does not downolad the settings to control centre,
    if you are talking about the lighting program you are running, you have to load it up once you have opened the mitras cc
    when do the moon lights come on? I have all lights set to zero from 10pm and moonlights set from 10pm to 6 am but the light unit stays with all leds off, the royal Blue leds have the simulation box checked
    what is the current moon simulation, if it is no moon, then you won't get any lighting

Hth
    Gazz
    Pop up a screen shot Gino,

Thanks in advance

Hth
    Gazz
    Last edited by GazzMan; 07.02.2013 at 14:50.

thanks for the reply

the lowest setting on the lightning is 10

I am talking about transfering all the settings from the lamp to the pc

the current moon simulation is about 20% but the current moon phase box is completly black

not sure how you post a screen shot to this forum

Quote Originally Posted by gino555 View Post
    Thanks in advance
    "update view" - this works

did you click "save changes" before in order to transmit the settings to the lamp?

screenshots: there is an "insert image" button when you write your post
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

screen shot1.jpg

I think this is set up right the lights at night seem to be on a constant brightness, all the display shows all the lights at 0% even when the moon is full

this is the settings for the lightning it is way to bright at the minute

ss2.jpg

screen shot1.jpg

I think this is set up right the lights at night seem to be on a constant brightness, all the display shows all the lights at 0% even when the moon is full

thanks for the swift reply!!!!!" :mad:

moonlights come on at default 6pm if you go through all illumination channels deselect the simulation tab on the channels that are activated, typically the blue

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

all I have checked is the simulation tick box in the royal blues is that correct?
    also my longitude and latitude keep resetting back to default 0.1