Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The App is finally here!

Its great the App is available , however it can't be down loaded, it appears a few are having this issue.

Is GHL looking into it??

I use a Samsung with Android and was able to get it on the phone with Kies, downloaded to the computer then transferred it to the phone under personal downloads and ran it from there. Working fine now. The only problem I had connecting was the password. I use long passwords and GHL only seems to allow 8 characters, once I figured that out I was golden. HTH someone. You also need to set the phone to allow it to use apps not from Google play store, I did anyway.
    Last edited by Halfmoon; 07.02.2013 at 16:05.
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

Hi,

Is it possible to have application in other languages?

Thanks

For those that have the app working how are you finding it? Have not seen any feedback.

Switches on manual have a problem, do not save when close the apps

Quote Originally Posted by reeffans View Post
    Switches on manual have a problem, do not save when close the apps
    this was on purpose for security reasons - as soon as you leave a manual menu the automatic mode is activated again
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Tried downloading this on my daughters android and it's coming up with

Complete action using DB text editor or HTML viewer, I select one and get a load of garble
    Did you get it going yet? i still can't download the APP.

Hi

we are already far off topic, impossible to get a structured and efficient discussion here

-> please open new threads for new topics (or still open questions in this thread), than we are able to moderate appropriately
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by reef View Post
    Did you get it going yet? i still can't download the APP.

For Downloading issues Gazz started a new thread and it's best if all discussion of that issue is carried out in that thread

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...Can-t-download