Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The App is finally here!

Yes if you have your system configured for remote access and your router is forwarding correctly it will connect remotely (you'll need to set up a totally different connection profile) just as well as locally. Remember in order to connect remotely you'll have to disconnect from your LAN for it to resolve correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    Yes if you have your system configured for remote access and your router is forwarding correctly it will connect remotely (you'll need to set up a totally different connection profile) just as well as locally. Remember in order to connect remotely you'll have to disconnect from your LAN for it to resolve correctly.
    Thanks, I've been using the 'other' app for remote access which works, I used the same settings in another profile on the GHL app, tried to connect over my mobile Internet on my phone and it tries to connect then says no response. I'll keep fiddling.

Sorted, it appears my poor mobile signal was to blame.

I guess I'll just have to install the Android SDK, which has a built in Phone Emulator to play with the application for now!

please post screen shots for others to see

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

The App will not download from a wireless connection to my Android ph? anyone else having this issue? keeps saying unsuccessful.
    Last edited by reef; 05.02.2013 at 00:55.

Yeah (well on the Andriod emulator anyway) It keeps downloading the .php file which is just he actual download button code I guess?

Okay, I got it working once I got my firewall to let the traffic through. Im at work and couldnt wait for quitting time

Only thing that isnt looking right for me is the graphing, but it could just be my data. Screen shots incoming.

Maybe a suggestion for Matthias but it maybe worth noting somewhere the minimum Firmware version level for the Profilux to be running on for the app to work. It could possibly save a lot of "Why is my app not working type questions"