Thread: Profilux 2 Plus and LAN card

Default Profilux 2 Plus and LAN card

Hello,

Few days ago i got LAN card for my Profilux 2 Plus since i got tired of connecting my laptop to serial port all the time and also i would like to have posibility to monitor and control profilux over mobile (android ofc).

So i connected card ok, i got it in profilux settings and also in ProfiluxControl. I it set up on device to IP i reserved for it. First i had problems with connection to it, but then when i updated firmware (was running 5.10 and now i updated it to 5.15) it start working just fine. I can connect with ProfiluxControll over IP. I was little disapointed that you removed IP configuration on device in 5.15

Anyway, right now LAN card is working with ProfiLuxControl.

I'm wondering where is web interface? On some other port (on port 80 is Lantronix frontend for configurin network card)? Or on some subweb?

Also i saw you are developing android and iphone app. Is this gonna be available only for Profilux3 or also Profilux 2 (Plus) with LAN card?

I'm wondering where is web interface?
    Which web interface? The Profilux II has none. Only the Profilux 3 and the 3.1N do provide a webinterface

Also i saw you are developing android and iphone app. Is this gonna be available only for Profilux3 or also Profilux 2 (Plus) with LAN card?
    It´s only for Profilux devices with webserver -> Profilux 3 and 3.1N

Thx for fast reply. So with profilux2 plus and LAN card i can only use it to access device with desktop application ProfiLuxControll ?

So with profilux2 plus and LAN card i can only use it to access device with desktop application ProfiLuxControll ?
    Yes.

There goes 100€ i will never see back