Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GHL Control Center Firmware Update

Do you have Skype mate, if so PM me yr Skype number and I'll try to help if you like

Thanks for trying to help Gazz, still can't find a solution. Tried all I can think of or found on the net.
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

Seems the Mitras don't like USB 3.0, tried to update with a 2.0 USB and the firmware took.
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

hemoi Gast

Hey Guys,
    Where are these versions 1.0.2.4 and ,firmware 1.08. ???
    I have keeping an eye on the download section of the GHL site but the latest version of GHL CC 1.0.2.3 and no firmware for the mitras..

Regards,
    Hem

hemoi Gast

Thanks. Didn't know they moved the location

im having the exact same issue. any joy on finding a solution. im using an old netbook to connect to mitres as cant use the macbook. mitres connecting to control centre fine update goes through but firmware stays at1.07. plus the mitres have crashed on me a few times which im putting down to needing new firmware

@brady1: I have just answered in the other thread where you described the problem.
    It seems the update was not successful, a special driver for the update must be installed.

Hello again

I have been using the Mitras lamps now for about six months without really doing anything with them. I have not been changing any settings or done any updates, just been really happy with the funcionality and results so far.

But I found out it was about time to do some Investment in time, and eventually see if some new features could be of interest, so I today downloaded the V1026, connected to the master and started the firmware update.

At step 4/5 the process seems to go on forever, or maybe it is halted?

Anyway, after about 20 to 25 minutes my patience is about empty, so I aborted the update.

Is there anything that can fix this, or do I have to let it run for even a longer period?

Quote Originally Posted by NorwayEagle View Post
    Hello again

I have been using the Mitras lamps now for about six months without really doing anything with them. I have not been changing any settings or done any updates, just been really happy with the funcionality and results so far.

But I found out it was about time to do some Investment in time, and eventually see if some new features could be of interest, so I today downloaded the V1026, connected to the master and started the firmware update.

At step 4/5 the process seems to go on forever, or maybe it is halted?

Anyway, after about 20 to 25 minutes my patience is about empty, so I aborted the update.

Is there anything that can fix this, or do I have to let it run for even a longer period?
    What is step 4/5, how far are you getting?, do you get to the point where it tells you to reboot the lamp then click next?.

The whole thing should only take about 2 minutes per lamp, I did notice on the current update that the screen that says to reboot the lamp then press next didn't appear until I clicked the mouse on the screen whereas with all the other updates it came up automaticly.

HTH
    Gazz