Thread: Touch graph change of units / graphische Darstellung Aenderung von C auf F

Default Touch graph change of units / graphische Darstellung Aenderung von C auf F

I would like to change the units von C to F.
    How can I do this?
    (I do have the Profilux at the F seting)

Ich moechte gerne die graphische Darstellung der Temperatur aendern. Wie wechsel ich von C auf F?

Thanks in advance.
    Danke schoen!

this is not supported in the current ProfiLux Touch firmware

I am working on the firmware at the moment, maybe I can add this
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Danke fuer's update!
    Ich bin ueberrascht, dass ich der erste bin, der dieses bemerkt.
    Alle Touch user in den USA/Britain sollten sich eigendlich melden.

your German sounds to good for google translate - where did you learn German?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Well, I am German. However, I do live in the States now and enjoying German products.
    On a side note: I do not know why the country in the registrations shows Afghanistan.
    I guess, I have to check my profile.
    Last edited by hermannsae; 28.01.2013 at 19:49.