Thread: need help with Profilux 3.1N and Vortech MP40 setup

Default need help with Profilux 3.1N and Vortech MP40 setup

I recently purchased a new Profilux Controller. I'm trying to configure the Profilux Controller to control 2 Vortech Ecosmart. I connected a CAT5 cable to the PAB and Vortech-Controller and upgraded the 2 Vortech Ecosmart firmware via PLC user interface. The Vortech pumps do not show up in the Vortech Overview screen of the ProfilLuxControl UI, and the Profilux Controller does not seem to control the 2 Vortech Ecosmark after I configured the wave modes and activation times, . The followings are versions of various components:

ProfiLux 3.1N
    Profilux Firmware 5.14
    ProfiLuxControl 5.1.5.1
    Firmware Vortech Controller 1.0.3
    Firmware Controller Interface 1.0.2
    Firmware RF-Module 1.0.2
    Vortech Ecosmart MP40w ES (2)
    Vortech Firmware 2.2

Please assist in solving the problem. Thanks

PLCScreenShot1.JPGPLCScreenShot2.JPG
    Last edited by akaewlium; 25.01.2013 at 01:53.

Ok, if you are able to make an update, then your set up is generally working (PAB, RF communication, ...)

You have to assign the pumps to the Vortech Controller according to the manual.

I assigned the pumps to the Vortech Controller, but it does not seem to work. The pumps and firmware version does not show up in the Vortech Overview screen (see screen shot #1 of original post). I was expecting the pumps to show up automatically.

It doesn't look like the assignment saved, either at the controller or pump. I would retry the steps outlined in section 4: http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...2011-09-09.pdf