Thread: clarity

Default clarity

been playing around with lighting programs again, i have a little confusion, in my program, the brightness is hitting 63% at 1800hrs, in the graph in the bottom, its only showing about 45%.

also, i have it written to start at 1400 and end at 2200, however, its starting at 1345, and ending at 2210

latest firware, 2 slaves and 1 master

mitras.jpg

tia
    Gazz

this is a multiplication

if all 9 channels had 100% then 63% brightness would show 63% in the graph

but the single channels have less than 100% -> the resulting light output is below 63 %
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok thank you, what about my second question please

Gazz

maybe it is the time-sync problem a few users reported, this has been fixed in 1.08

are you able to update your lamps? if yes - update all 3 of them, the new firmware is in our download section
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you Matthias,

Gazz