Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Master & Slave not synced ?

Default Master & Slave not synced ?

Hi,

I've been having my 2 Mitras turning on/off and dimming at different times. Sometimes within a minute btwn the 2 and sometimes longer. I've checked all the settings and time difference to master set to 0. Both on same channels but different addresses (also played around different combinations both channels and address), all weather options turned off,reset both units as well with no luck. And I also noticed making changes from GHL control center between HE & HO modes it only changes on the master but does not on the slave. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

one Mitras is configured as "Master", the other as "Slave"?
    both have the same channel but different addresses?
    firmware is 1.07 in both?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

One master and one slave on same channels but different addresses. Both firmware updated to 1.07. The slave turns on first followed by the master.

Thanks,

could you post the settings of both lamps, please?

a screenshot of the main settings and the light composer page will help
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Let me know if any other screen shots needed. Thanks

Master-1.JPGMaster-2.JPGSlave-1.JPGSlave-2.JPGComposer-1.JPG

I can't see anything suspicious

please give me a screenshot of ill. channel 2

when you use "test illu. run" in the light composer (connected with master) - are the lamps synchronous?
    you can go 1 minute steps with the cursor keys

When running the test run when the lights turn on at 7am the master lights up first than the slave with a short delay but both lights up at 7am mark. Same goes with when dimming/turning off occurs with a delay.

Not sure if this is the screen shot your looking for (ill channel 2)

ill-2.JPG

Thanks,

hm, this shows that they do the same at the same time, this seems all to be normal

in normal operation mode: the displayed time in both units is the same?

and you are 100% sure to use the newest firmware 1.07 in both units and newest GCC?

I'm sorry to cut in on your post but I'm having the same issue I have master and slave both on same channel and version 1.07. The slave turns on and off before the master even though the time on both units are synced.

Yes both units shows same time with version 1.07 for both and current version of GCC.

Master.jpegSlave.jpeg

And I also noticed that the running time has unusual pauses and jumps as you can see at the end of the vid below. Jumped from 23:28:55 to 59.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fxcHIMkLJ8

Quote Originally Posted by keithboylan View Post
    I'm sorry to cut in on your post but I'm having the same issue I have master and slave both on same channel and version 1.07. The slave turns on and off before the master even though the time on both units are synced.
    Hope we find a solution to this matter
    Last edited by m_i_k_i_e; 22.01.2013 at 19:42.