Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: programing Temp/humidity sensor PL-0279

1. The nocturnal change in humidity cannot be saved (5.12)
    Same here ... anyway, set & save directly at device is possible & working

@Matthias: Could you have a look at that - saving isn´t possible for checkbox and times via PLC

2. 90% humidity is rain from the roof top
    It was an example, set it as you need it. I have this sensor, but only for measuring ambient temperature and humidity

3. Yes setting day time to achieve night change is strange.
    To make a headstand somtimes it´s easier to turn the world ....

So I did, exactly as you said - but it only sees the humidity and pay no attention to the air temp?
    Have you assigned the socket to the programmable logic?

Gunther your the man,
    So this is how I passed the night:
    Air temp set to 24.5 Hysteresis 1 enabled change of -5c from 8 to 18
    Humidity set to 55 with hysteresis 10
    Program logic air temp chiler AND humidity decrease assigned to the fan socket
    Humidity got up to 60% fan went in, stop at 50, regardless to the air temp.
    I should point out that the room is 120 square meter full of aquariums and the fan is quit big in fact one day the walls will cave in - last night it was raining, the out side air was wet and the fan was working non stop trying to get to 55 while bringing all the cold air inside…

1. The nocturnal change in humidity cannot be saved (5.12) Same here ... anyway, set & save directly at device is possible & working

@Matthias: Could you have a look at that - saving isn´t possible for checkbox and times via PLC
    has been fixed, comes in ProfiLuxControl 5.1.5.2
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for good walk-thru! I take it is not possible to control the fans (eg Breeze) to vary their speed (thru L1/L2 and prop-ctrl) with input temp AND hum as per above? Only possible with binary on/off with socket?