Thread: WLAN card--DHCP server settings?

Default WLAN card--DHCP server settings?

Hello everyone,
    Well, after having some serious router issues I'm finally ready to connect the Profilux to my new wireless network. I originally had a problem with my old router, so I decided to return it and purchased a new, much easier router to work with. Now I have no more router issues and everything is running smooth. I've been reading through the WLAN tutorial on connecting the Profilux and I'm a bit confused on something. It says that I've got to adjust my DHCP server to assign a static IP address to the Profilux. How do I go about doing this? Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OK, I'm getting there!! I managed to integrate the Profilux into my network, but now when I go to Profilux Control and go to connect to Wireless, which is what I named the connection, it says "Could not connect. Do you want to check your settings?" I'm running Profilux firmware 4.06. Can anyone help me out? I'm starting to get excited--I've never gotten this close!!

Can anyone help me?

Try to connect first with an Open Wireless connection, I mean with no password
    The wireless settings must be these ones:
    • First enter your SSID
    • Your network must be Infrastructure
    • Security: None

If you want it's not necessary to use DHCP, you can assign your IP manually, then the subnet and finally the gateway (your router's IP)
    Then you will be able to connect through your web explorer directly to your WLAN board
    GHL Iberia

Lächeln

Thank you so much for your help! I'll give it a try!