Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SMS issues

Quote Originally Posted by reef View Post
    Thank Matthias for explaining this, however it does not solve the problem that when a alarm is triggered I do not get a SMS/email to say which level sensor has a problem, all I get is a SMS /email that says level alarm.
    let me check this, but this is not the issue doggydoc is describing

it is a little difficult for us to handle several support cases in one thread
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by doggydoc10 View Post
    Used to get an SMS with numbers at the bottom indicating sensors (1,2,3,4) that were triggered
    Now all of a sudden I get the same SMS when alarmed but DO NOT get any numbers at the bottom of the SMS. Any ideas?
    No changes made and current updated SW version running.
    This is my original post...
    Only one issue with SMS here.

Doggydoc

Anyone????

Doggydoc

Once again....when I trigger an alarm, I get an SMS but WITHOUT THE LEVEL NUMBER. To answer prev questions, I am able to see on the screen of P3 an alarm "LEVEL C " but again not even in the screen of P3 I get to see what number sensor was triggered!!!!!

Doggydoc

due to permanent breaking our forum rules we have to close this thread

we are still working on this and we will come back to it as soon as a solution is available
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.