Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Current status of the GHL-ProfiLux-App

Any update on this? Its been dragging on FOREVER!!!

Hello BigShow.

Sorry for the delay but I can assure you it's not forgotten or just dragging along. The BETA testers are currently testing it thoroughly so that the end result is as solid and dependable as we've all come to expect from anything else from GHL.

Just like the new Webinterface..........

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Any update on this? Its been dragging on FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    Hello BigShow.

Sorry for the delay but I can assure you it's not forgotten or just dragging along. The BETA testers are currently testing it thoroughly so that the end result is as solid and dependable as we've all come to expect from anything else from GHL.
    Well it is dragging along, considering we were told by Mathias himself that it would be available before 2013. I really hope when this app does come out that there is ABSOLUTELY no bugs with it, because I will be extremely pissed off.

we were told by Mathias himself that it would be available before 2013.
    The beta test is running, so some people already have the app (me2)

I really hope when this app does come out that there is ABSOLUTELY no bugs with it
    Keep on dreaming. It´s a matter of fact that there is no [and yes, "no" means really "not even one"] software without bugs, especially if it´s brand new like this app.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirus View Post
    The beta test is running, so some people already have the app (me2)

Keep on dreaming. It´s a matter of fact that there is no [and yes, "no" means really "not even one"] software without bugs, especially if it´s brand new like this app.
    Oh I will keep on dreaming....I have been dreaming of a GHL app for over 2 years now.

How long have "we" been BETA testing the app? How much longer are "we" going to be BETA testing the app. I thought the point of the BETA test wast to eliminate bugs. I assumed all the extensive testing was so GHL can deliver a...

"solid and dependable as we've all come to expect from anything else from GHL. "

I have been dreaming of a GHL app for over 2 years now.
    And I think this app hype is totally overrated ...

I thought the point of the BETA test wast to eliminate bugs
    As said: It´s a matter of fact that there is no [and yes, "no" means really "not even one"] software without bugs. They may be less and less bugs with time, but "ABSOLUTELY no bugs" will never happen.

LOL....ok Wirus.

Thanks for the "valued" input

Can anyone else actually answer the questions I asked?

How long have "we" been BETA testing the app? How much longer are "we" going to be BETA testing the app?
    Last edited by BIGSHOW; 24.01.2013 at 14:24.

BigShow,

I hope you've not taken offense to my "attempt" to offer some input. I'm not speaking for GHL in regards to details etc but was trying to let you know that the "testing" is still currently proceeding. I figured that some information offering reassurance that work is still being done on the project would be better than hearing nothing at all.

There have been some bugs in the AP but they are being addressed and eliminated quickly. I can assure you that if you would have gotten the AP before now you would be much more "pissed off" than you are right now. Trust me when I say NO Ap is better than an AP full of bugs and unable to work as expected.

Hopefully the rest of the bugs can be ironed out quickly and a stable Droid Ap released shortly.

Not at all BigAl.

I respect what you have to say and I do appreciate you sharing more information on where exactly that App is at. I understand bugs will be an issue (I run the current App designed by you know who...lol)

All I wanted is some kind of update and "lose" timeline on when the product will be delivered.

Cheers.