Thread: GHL Control Center 1.0.2.3 and Mitras-Firmware 1.07

Default GHL Control Center 1.0.2.3 and Mitras-Firmware 1.07

We just released the new GHL Control Center Version 1.0.2.3. The software package also contains the new firmware 1.07.

Mainly the Light Composer has been improved, the setting of a light color and the brightness at a certain time is now much easier.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi all

I upgraded to GHL CC 1.0.2.3. and FW 1.07 back when first released however I have just noticed that two of my three lamps are still showing FW1.06. The lamps are working perfect as far as I can see. Is there something I can do or need to do to rectify this. I have tried to upgrade the lights but it will not let me .

Kind regards and a Happy New Year to all

Paul

Hi

in general all Mitras in one group should have the same firmware.

Otherwise there could occur problems with some simulation functions, e.g. thunderstorms or moon phase.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

They seem to be doing thunderstorms, moon phase and sunrise sunset over the 3 units. the master is showing FW1.06 as is the unit on the left is the unit on the right that is showing FM1.07 and this unit was replaced a month or so ago.

Thank for you help Matthias

Best regards

Paul