Thread: Dosing for set number of days

Default Dosing for set number of days

Hi
    Read through the manual but not sure how to do what I want to do.

I want to dose 24mls of solution 4 times a day but only for period of 4 days.

Can someone kindly guide me through the set up, I don't want to over dose.

Btw the dosing unit is set up to timer and is calibrated at 43ml/min.

Many thanks
    Tony

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Hello,

if you have already assigned the function timer xy to the pump that has to dose under socket functions, then you have two options:

-go into the timer menu/timer xy and select manual dosing
    -select dosing on special days, then you can mark the four days that you wish
    -give in the four dosing times for the day with the required amount per dosing

or

-go into the timer menu/timer xy and select automatic dosing
    -give in the number of dosings (4) - then the unit determines the dosing times - and set the required amount per dosing

Thanks Carolin,

If I do this i.e. the manual way, would the program just repeat as it starts the next week?
    What I was looking for, was to give the additive over 4 days and then for the program to stop and not repeat.

regards
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Hello,

if you have already assigned the function timer xy to the pump that has to dose under socket functions, then you have two options:

-go into the timer menu/timer xy and select manual dosing
    -give in the four dosing times for the day with the required amount per dosing

or

-go into the timer menu/timer xy and select automatic dosing
    -give in the number of dosings (4) - then the unit determines the dosing times - and set the required amount per dosing