Thread: GHL Owners Facebook Group

Default GHL Owners Facebook Group

Hi Guys,

I have created a Facebook Group for all International GHL Owners as i found that every aquarium website seems to have its own GHL discussion area and ask the same questions over and over again, also it would be good to share some international knowledge amongst the group.

Hoping that this FB Group can share knowledge of the best ways to get the most out of the GHL Profilux Aquarium Computer, Mitras Lights, and other GHL Accessories and addons.

The Facebook group is here -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GHL-P...00542663449448

Hoping you can join.

Note this group is not affiliated with the company GHL, it is just a Facebook group of members helping members.

Cheers

Special thanks to the members who have joined so far. Great to see some impressive GHL configurations and systems!

what a great idea, thanks for creating this.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

My pleasure i am sure you will add alot of value to the group as well... would be good to get Matthias on the group as well. More than happy to make you an admin on the FB page as well.. Not looking at detracting from the support provided here but more of a place to talk about setups and configurations and show off the GHL product.

Have updated the Facebook URL to https://www.facebook.com/GHLProfiluxOwners

Just makes it easier to find on Google.