Thread: Bug? NTP option not able to used in NZ DTS (+13 hrs)

Default Bug? NTP option not able to used in NZ DTS (+13 hrs)

HI GHL,
    Per a previous thread this appears to be a problem that only exists for us Antipodeans.

The PIII system does not allow 13 hours ahead of GMT as 12 is the limit (+12 being our normal time). Therefore when I do connect to NPT during summer it is one hour behind. (Perhaps another item to add to the already large fixes and enhancements package).
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

That is mind blowing that this was overlooked by ghl when they claim to prize themselves on creating a controller that can be used worldwide....get the fixes that we need ghl!!!! And if you cannot produce products or firmware competently by yourselves then please start asking for our advice because this is what the forum is for! I can't believe you did not report this before!!!! Your controller cannot even keep the correct time!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@benner
    Please respect the forum rules
    Don´t abuse other people´s threads to blow up a bug you haven´t found and which doesn´t affect you in that polemic way.
    Last edited by Gunther; 30.11.2012 at 08:16.

Hi Antipodes

thanks for the hint - we changed this today for 5.15!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hi Antipodes

thanks for the hint - we changed this today for 5.15!
    Thank you, appreciated!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!