Thread: Help !

Ausrufezeichen Help !

Please release a version of the Control Center for the Mitras with a Digitaly Signed Driver. Windows 8 x64 requires digitally signed drivers. If I am not mistaken any x64 (64 bit) OS such as win 7 x64 will require a digitally signed driver.
    Screenshot's attached...,windows 8 x64 see's the lights, but will not let the driver install.

1.png2.png3.png

Hmmm I am running 64 bit windows and dont get that. I am sure Matthias can help though.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Well this is apparent the same issue I am running with my installation on my parallels. I know it's not the same op sys but that's what I am coming up on my end

meamwhile we did some testing with Win 8 and we had no problems to install and to use this driver
    with Win 7 32 / 64 we had no problems also

-> we are still examining this problem
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

@Matthis,
    Is their any way to connect to the Mitras via WiFi without a Proflux? I will not be able to afford one for some time and would like to have wifi control of them. I am experienced in setting up I.P addresses but cant find a way to access the mitras to begin...

Reden Sucess

@Matthis & AQD
    I found a workaround to disable the Digital Signed Driver requirement in Win8 x64, my GCC is now operational. I have details for others if they need them...

@doggydoc10 PM me and I can show you what I have learned...

Quote Originally Posted by haxer100 View Post
    @Matthis & AQD
    I found a workaround to disable the Digital Signed Driver requirement in Win8 x64, my GCC is now operational. I have details for others if they need them...

@doggydoc10 PM me and I can show you what I have learned...
    If Your workaround can be an answer to my problem in this thread

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...tras-placement

I hope you may be kind to give me some advise.

Just posted in your thread, but here are the instructions as well...

To get started:
    1.From the Metro Start Screen, open Settings (move your mouse to the bottom-right-corner of the screen and wait for the pop-out bar to appear, then click the Gear icon).
    2.Click ‘More PC Settings’.
    3.Click ‘General’.
    4.Scroll down, and click ‘Restart now’ under ‘Advanced startup’.
    5.Wait a bit.
    6.Click ‘Troubleshoot’.
    7.Click ‘Advanced Options’
    8.Click ‘Windows Startup Settings’
    9.Click Restart.
    When your computer restarts, select ‘Disable driver signature enforcement‘ from the list. You can now load your modified driver. Reboot again once the driver is installed and all will be well