Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tank Recomendations

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

I am also looking for Mitras to be THE LEDs that will grow and support SPS. BUT MICHAEL HOW CAN YOU STATE THAT THEY ARE DOING SO WHEN THE LIGHTS HAVE ONLY BEEN OUT FOR MAYBE 3 months?
    Don't get me wrong, I am VERY happy with my results so far, but I do agree with benner, ONLY time will tell and up until now ONLY T5 and MH have proven to be successful at growing SPS
    NOW I HOPE Mitras is THE NEW STANDARD for SPS Attachment 3244

There is nothing yet saying they are not doing well including your own tank and the initial reviews are all positive.

As your system that is under Mitras seems to be doing pretty well, as you say you are happy so far, maybe you would like to do a running review for everyone also.

Its is early days, but so far I dont think there has been one negative comment in regards to SPS keepers.

Its always nice to see users actively supporting the brand they have chosen.
    Last edited by aqua_digital; 16.11.2012 at 23:33.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

I have not seen any tanks in person with the mitras over them.....I have seen many with AI, vertex, radion, etc.....from what I have heard mitras appear to be much better than any of the previous so far....this is a good thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD