Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dimmable LED 0-10v output cable

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
    Hi

The product is of extreme low demand in N/A and is not listed on the website, however i do have one in stock (luckily). All clients opt for the EVG cards generally.

Your email never came through to us, this is the first we have known of your request.

The part is in stock please contact me at sales@aqua-digital.com as we do not seem to receive your email to sales@ghl-direct.com.

We can ship in 24 hours.
    i just emailed you. what is the evg part you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
    Hi

The product is of extreme low demand in N/A and is not listed on the website, however i do have one in stock (luckily). All clients opt for the EVG cards generally.

Your email never came through to us, this is the first we have known of your request.

The part is in stock please contact me at sales@aqua-digital.com as we do not seem to receive your email to sales@ghl-direct.com.

We can ship in 24 hours.
    Just to be clear. Profilux is saying that i need part "LBF-AP Box." you are saying that the EVG cards can do this... can the evg cards output 0-10v to control an LED driver? Please be clear as I have been misled on this forum already and wasted a lot of time...

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

to make it clear:
    EVG-AP and LBF-AP are both made for connecting 1-10V-devices to the ProfiLux

EVG-AP has additionally relays for shutting off the power (110V or 220V), can be used to controll dimmable ballasts

LF-ABOX is a third product which is only available for Europe