Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sms 2.01

Is it possible for you to reinstall the latest firmware again onto the SMS module and reset pab, reassign devices, etc if it is a pab SMS module.....I would suggest you have a backup of all your p3 settings before doing things like this....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please provide more info on your SMS module....is it pab? What firmware version is it at now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

we tried this with SMS-PAB and the newest Firmware, Version 3.02 - all works as expected, no bugs

-> please tell me
    - is this a PAB or standard-version
    - the actual firmware version of the SMS-unit
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias.

It's a standard one running fw 2.1

ok, I test it again on a standard with 2.01
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ok, here are the testing results:

the standard SMS-unit with firmware 2.01 works correctly:

1.) I get the "power failure" SMS when power cut just happened

2.) I get the "power is back" SMS when power is back

tested with these settings:

Attached Images Attached Images

Use to be the same for me as we'll.
    I think it all went wrong when all I did was to uncheck send all info with alarm I don't have nearly enough characters any way…

Should I install 3.01?
    Do I need to unplug every thing else when I do?

What's the latest SMS version currently?

See http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...tion.php?sid=9 -> SMS-Module / SMS-Modul, Standard & PAB, Version 3.02