Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Problem With "Fall Back" for Daylight Savings

Default Time Problem With "Fall Back" for Daylight Savings

Hi,

This previous weekend was the end of daylight savings and we went back one hour on Saturday....however, my profilux 3 did not fall back correctly.....I have checked for daylight savings, but it was checked to do this over 7 days.....is this the problem??
    I corrected the time manually and changed the period to 1 day instead.....any ideas though why it did not fall back automatically??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

how do you synchronize the time? time server or radio controlled clock?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Time server......I do not believe that radio controlled clock is an option here in Canada.

has the timeserver domain been resolved, does ProfiLux find it?

this is indicated by an valid IP next to "current NTP servier-IP" in LAN properties
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I do not have any IP address in the "current nap-server-ip"

I have not setup my p3 to be connected to the net so I can access remotely through the net yet.....does this have to be done in order to get correct time?

yes, of course

Ok thanks mathias! Is there a good tutorial out there for setting up connection to the net?

Matthias,

I have got my p3 connected but I cannot figure out this ntp......do I use the same as my pc uses??

Matthias,

I tried to set my p3 to a different server than my windows laptop has but when I did this I was no longer able to connect to the p3 over my network.....the p3 got an IP address for the server in the "current ntp-server-ip" but would not allow me to access it over my network anymore.....thinking I need to allow it access through my apple AirPort Extreme router.....I connected to the p3 using rs232 and changed the time server to the same as my windows 7 is running and now everything seems to be ok.....

all fixed now or need still some help?