Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SW and Mitras placement

Here you go
    This is early in the am. Showing reds and violets dialed up

what was the question again?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

From the original post the question concerning Windows 7 Starter remains to be answered.
    In the meantime I have bought a new laptop PC with Windows 8. I have not tested the SW on this yet.

I also thought I would like to show a picture of my tank with the Mitras lamps, but have not succeeded in uploading pictures

ok, I check if we can do something about the Windows 7 Starter issue you have
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

As I wrote in my last post, the Windows 7 Starter OS is no issue any longer as I was anxious to get a functional PC and have bought a Win8 PC instead.

I have however problems with connecting this PC to the lamps, I get the following message:

"Could not Connect. Do you want to check the settings now"

When confirming and ending in trying to update driver through internet the following message occurs:

"The inf file from third party contains no information about digital signature"

Maybe the sw is not ready for win8 yet?

By the way I have tested both with the 1.0.2.2 and the new 1.0.2.3 SW version and only connection through the USB cable.

I suspect you need to manually configure the COM port.

when "Could not Connect. Do you want to check the settings now" comes up click on yes and then Click on device manager and locate under com port the driver the mitras is using, then input that in the dialogue box in the software

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

I can not find any COM ports in the devicemanager, but have tried to update drivers for both USB2 ports and that is defined as succesful, and thereafter updating driver for the Mitral LX6xxx.

It is when doing this the last error message mentioned occur.

Funny, that's the same problem I had and I was told it was an issue with my connection. Are you connecting using parallels? Via MAC?
    I am wondering what the poss solution to this problem might be!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorwayEagle View Post
    I can not find any COM ports in the devicemanager, but have tried to update drivers for both USB2 ports and that is defined as succesful, and thereafter updating driver for the Mitral LX6xxx.

It is when doing this the last error message mentioned occur.
    when clicking on device manager it should look like this

note the GHL driver in the COM port

Please post a screen shot of your device manager page with the com port tab open as above

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

devicemanager.jpg

As shown there is no Ports (COM & LPT) chapter, instead there is a USB Controller chapter