View Poll Results: Do you have problems with the English GCC interface?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I use GCC with English interface and I don't have any problems with the DLL

3 100.00%
  • I use GCC with English interface and I have problems with the DLL, my Windows is English

0 0%
  • I use GCC with English interface and I have problems with the DLL, my Windows not English

0 0%

Thread: GHL Control Center - Problems with English Ressource File (DLL)

Default GHL Control Center - Problems with English Ressource File (DLL)

some users reported problems with the English DLL

(please first remove a previous version of GCC and install the newest version as admin and see if the problem disappeared!)

we are not able to get this problem on our PCs here so I ask you for your help:

1.) please vote: we want know how many users are affected

2.) if you have problems with the English DLL then please give us detailled information about:
    - your Windows version (XP/Vista/Win7, 32/64Bit, Language)
    - the exact messages of GCC when the problem occurs (there are 2 messages displayed - we need both)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I hope this poll is obsolete. We just released version 1.0.2.2 of GHL Control Center. I hope this problem has been solved with it. If not, please help us witgh this poll.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.