Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SMS Module not sending

But what do you mean by "yes"? Still blinks the same, slow?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just powered everything off and then back on again.....same issue....I will try to get a video of my red gsm light.

Not sure. I do need to have a number on my SMS center, if not red light blinks every second or so.
    I am going to ask a reefer friend who helped set up mine and will let you know.

Thank you for your help! I still cannot figure out how to post a video on here that I took on my ipad2..... The new ios6 does not have the YouTube app like before....kinda sucks!!

Go ahead and download YouTube app from the AppStore. You can then upload video

I did that but there is only the iPhone version of YouTube app so I downloaded anyway.....but when I sign in and go to uploads it just says error loading. Tap to retry. But just keeps saying this.....

I found the SMS service center number for Rogers.....I could only find this one....+17057969300

Still does not work even after entering that new number and resetting everything

I called Rogers and they said everything should be ok on their end.....they confirmed the SMS service center number and even gave me two SIM PIN numbers to try.....neither of which worked either.....still do not have it running on my Rogers SIM card......

I found this online from Michael at aqua digital...

http://www.reefcentral.tv/forums/sho...php?p=13847738

I never got to choose a PIN when I bought it.....but the lady gave me two to try like i said before....that is kinda weird....she also wanted to try disconnecting me and reconnecting me to their service and during that time she said to turn off my module.....I wonder if maybe they have to do this again for me with the right pin.....??? I am really stumped....

Ok so I am now sure I have all settings correct.....I have confirmed with Rogers and with these settings I have had them reset the network a couple times and they say all is good on their end.....I am now going to try a pab reset and then reassign devices....