Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made a rail kit

Looks great. What settings do you run now?

Hope you dont mind me snatching these across to the GHL forum on RC. Would be great to see them also on the RC mitras club thread

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

hemoi Gast

Hi Rodney,
    How did you attach the light units to the rails ? I can see some kind of screw on the top of the rails ???

Regards,
    Hem

just used stainless steel M4x35mm bolts. units are nicely held to the fram.

hemoi Gast

Thanks Rodney,
    I assume they just screwed directly into the holder socket already on the unit. i.e. no need to open unit and drill holes etc ?

Will GHL ever release a GHL version of a Rail Kit ?

yes
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

When?

while we wait for GHL to continue their important delvopment and get everything ready, drop me an email to sales@aqua-digital.com and I can share with you a very good rail system I think you will find suits your needs, you can then switch to the official GHL one when it releases.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Rodney...do you have any pics of the back of the rail near the part where the power cord is attached to the fixture? I would like to know how you mounted the rails so close to the back of the fixture as to avoid the power cord? I was looking at a solution from 8020.net but the rails were/are too thick.