Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GHL Mitras. Help.

good, just wanted to make sure you saw it. it wasent to preasure you

Is there a fix to this yet? I have the same trouble. Window XP, all up to date, 32bit OS. I download the Control Center, but when I open it, it comes up with the same message:

"Error loading language library: GCC_English.dll"

Then the program opens but in German and I can't figure out how to change to English?

Just wondering what is the maximum you can set the temperature to on the units? It get hot over here in Australia so I'm wondering if you can change it from 60 to 65 or higher?
    Last edited by chiefzod; 13.10.2012 at 14:41.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HZ2pYGDk00

Found out that my Pacific Sun LED Was too close to my GHL Mitra.
    The error disappeared when the lamps was 50 cm away.

I still need to program my lights with software.
    Some updates on the way. It solves the problem?
    Last edited by Steen.p; 14.10.2012 at 16:37.

I installed Boot Camp with Windows 7 Ultimate on my MacBook Pro.

First Windows update and after that GHL Control Center.
    I started GHL Control Center without dll error and the program was in English just like Windows 7 Ultimate.

Updated after Windows 7 with Danish language pack.
    The program GHL Control Center works fine without errors and in English.

Is there a fix to this yet? I have the same trouble. Window XP, all up to date, 32bit OS. I download the Control Center, but when I open it, it comes up with the same message:

"Error loading language library: GCC_English.dll"
    any help with this would be very much appreciated!

we just released a new version of GHL Control Center 1.0.2.1

please update and check if the problems disappeared
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

sorry matthias no go

Client using latest windows 7 64 bit all up to date.

works fine on my laptop you used at the show which is also windows 7 64 bit and up to date

Last edited by aqua_digital; 16.10.2012 at 20:10.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

ok got it to work, first off it didn't though, still came up with the same error message. Reinstalled and seems ok for now. Tried to program the lights....wow, I am not tech savvy at all so please forgive me.

I had a lot of trouble at first until I noticed something missing. I was trying to use the Light Composer to set a K temp of 12000K and then dim all that to approx 25% to allow my corals to adjust. But the software just wouldn't recognise the settings. I have since noticed that "Transmit illumination run to illumination channels...." option is missing on the program. Ref page 10/21 in the manual.

At the moment I am just running all channels at 20% via the illumination runs.

Please Help!

it seems not to be a general problem, more than 300 users downloaded the GCC and about 3 reported that language problem (and at least 50% are using the English version)

and we are not able to "produce" this problem on any of our PCs (German and English OS different versions)

-> we contact one of the customers with these problems directly and try to solve it this way
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.