Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GHL Mitras. Help.

Default GHL Mitras. Help.

24 hours old GHL Mitras.

Software GHL Control Center v.1.0.2.0.

Have GCC_English.dll. error so everything is in German and Engelesk can not be selected because of GCC_English.dll.

I have tried with 2 PCs with Windows 7 ultimat.

The lamp standing and running around in the menu and save all the right self desires. What is the reason for this? See Link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HZ2pYGDk00

Update your Pc's service pack and as for the lamp scrolling, turn the lamp off and wipe the cap sense buttons gently with a dry tissue to remove any manufacturing residue.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Quote Originally Posted by Steen.p View Post

Have GCC_English.dll. error so everything is in German and Engelesk can not be selected because of GCC_English.dll.

]
    We will check this, thanks for the hint.

Got the same isue here, tryed 3 diffrent pc´s on 2 of them i get a gcc_english.dll error on startup, even thought the english file is in the install folder. All pc´s are win 7, and up to date patch wise.

I am using windows 7 - 64 bit with i.e 8 I have installed multiple times with no issues.

My guess is there is a conflict in some older versions of windows? Just a guess.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Quote Originally Posted by Steen.p View Post
    24 hours old GHL Mitras.

The lamp standing and running around in the menu and save all the right self desires. What is the reason for this? See Link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HZ2pYGDk00
    ok, 2 different issues

1.) DLL - maybe the easy one - I will check if there is a compatibility error with English OS and update the DLL in next GCC version

could you be a little more specific about the DLL error? When is happening what? Error message box when starting GCC? Or while installation?
    concrete information wouuld help me a lot - I am not able to produce this problem on any of our PCs
    is it 32 or 64 Bit OS?

2.) the keys behave as they would be pressed

this is not so easy - you will get direct second level support - PM sent
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hemoi Gast

Can the unit be controlled via profilux control software yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by hemoi View Post
    Can the unit be controlled via profilux control software yet ?
    no and it will never be

it is vice versa: ProfiLux can be controlled with GHL Control Center soon
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

i wrote about 2 isues with the software here:

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...8488#post38488

I know and we are working on it