Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pab error - wierd message

If its an internal issue with the actual Profilux Computer then where do we go from here? I can't have my system down for an extended period of time

Thanks for the quick replies.

Dave

what PAB group does the ProfiLux has? set it to 1
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

it is not very likely that ALL PAB ports don't work, both ProfiLux and powerbar sockets have independent electronics, so there must at least one combination work

if the situation can't be solved by replacing cables or changing the settings I am afraid ou have to contact your retailer
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    what PAB group does the ProfiLux has? set it to 1
    It is set to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    it is not very likely that ALL PAB ports don't work, both ProfiLux and powerbar sockets have independent electronics, so there must at least one combination work

if the situation can't be solved by replacing cables or changing the settings I am afraid ou have to contact your retailer
    I will talk with the distributor in Canada since the retailer is not accessible for me.

Thanks Matthias.

Please make sure software and firmware are matching this is important, not just latest firmware you must also load latest software.

In your email to me you said this occured after power back on? Why did the power go off? this is important clue!

how many power bars do you have? any other pab devices to rule out controller?

i cant take calls today i am actually typing to you from my bed with fever! sorry :-(( but either me or one of my staff will be in the office from 9am tomorrow if not resolved by forum support.
    Last edited by aqua_digital; 23.09.2012 at 17:23.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
    Please make sure software and firmware are matching this is important, not just latest firmware you must also load latest software.

In your email to me you said this occured after power back on? Why did he power go off? this is important clue!

how many power bars do you have? any other pab devices to rule out controller?

i cant take calls today i am actually typing to you from my bed with fever! sorry :-(( but either me or one of my staff will be in the office from 9am tomorrow if not resolved by forum support.
    Thanks for responding.

I will check the software and make sure things are compatiable.

I have 3 powerbars and the profilux touch. Two powerbars and the touch were on one port, the other power bar was on the other port.
    I tried both ports on the stand alone power bar and again both ports on the other 2 powerbars. In all cases I re-set the powerbar, restarted the Profilux and again tried to assign the devices, which were not found.

I will try and see if the the Profilux Touch and see if that works.

The power went off because I switched the breaker off.

I hope you feel better, thank you for taking the time to respond here.

Joys of having 3 year old in pre school!

Ok important - do the other devices work? or is this just one power bar issue?

plug in one pab device for example the touch and let me know if it assigns.

Rough guess based on first post you have miss match in fw and sw

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

None of the PAB power bars work, I just tried the touch on both ports and still ..no devices found, so none of my PAB devices are working.

All other devices work on the Profilux, L-ports, S-ports, just not the PAB.
    Last edited by BIGSHOW; 23.09.2012 at 17:45.