Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pab error - wierd message

everything else works including my digital power bars (plugged into the S ports)....thank god for them!

I just can't get the PAB bars communicating.

could you assign the PAB devices (again) please ?

before that reset the PAB system

all to be done on the ProfiLux under menu system->PAB
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    could you assign the PAB devices (again) please ?

before that reset the PAB system

all to be done on the ProfiLux under menu system->PAB
    I did it again, still "No Devices Found"....even after the re-set.

The funny thing is, I don't have a PAB warning light error as well

is the wirnig OK?

did you try the other PAB port?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yup, just tried again. And on different PAB powerbars.

Still "No Devices Found"

I just noticed that the power bar green light is flashing.....is this normal?

yes, this indicates that here has been no communication for more than 1 minute

we can't do much more, even on the telephone

you said
    - wires are OK (did you doublecheck it and swapped the order of the powerbars and used other cables?)
    - tried all PAB ports (really both ProfiLux and both powerbar sockets in all combinations?)
    - reset PAB and assigned it again?

if this points are all correct then PAB must work - if not there is something broken or the firmware is not matching - powerbar firmware? profiLux firmware? Always use the newest

I will try it all again, but I don't think its going to work. Seems like the PAB function on the actual profilux is broken.

I will update the latest FW and see if it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    yes, this indicates that here has been no communication for more than 1 minute

we can't do much more, even on the telephone

you said
    - wires are OK (did you doublecheck it and swapped the order of the powerbars and used other cables?)
    - tried all PAB ports (really both ProfiLux and both powerbar sockets in all combinations?)
    - reset PAB and assigned it again?

if this points are all correct then PAB must work - if not there is something broken or the firmware is not matching - powerbar firmware? profiLux firmware? Always use the newest

- I have swapped out wires and powerbars, done the system re-set, re-start and tried to assign but "No devices Found"
    - Tried a bunch of combinations of the powerbars/powerbar slots and the 2 PAB slots at the back of the Profiux
    - Can't assign the PAB devices, because they can not be found.

I am now running the newest FW. I don't know what the FW is on the PAB powerbars but it should be 104