Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pab error - wierd message

Default Pab error - wierd message

Here is a message I get when I try and load my old file.

MY PAB powerbars are not working. I get this message three times. (I have three PAB powerbars) Everything else works fine. I have made no changes other then the power went out.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by BIGSHOW; 23.09.2012 at 00:37.

You can ignore this message. An older version of ProfiLuxControl and/or firmware of ProfiLux produced this message when loading back the settings to Profilux.
    It has to do with the "dynamic nominal value" function which you are not using. Ognroing this warning has no bad consequences.

But your "my PAB powerbars are not working" issue needs to be resolved.

Could you explain a little more what this means? I see in your screen shot that all sockets have function "always off".
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Basically I have tried everything in order for the Profilux to recognize the PAB power bars.

I have a brand new cable, plugged in.

- No Devices Found.

I then plug in only one PAB cable into one PAB power bar.
    - No Devices Found.

PAB Re-set
    Turn off/on Profilux.
    - No Devices Found.

Any suggestions?

I can see all the sockets, they are greyed out, but they shouldn't be.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    You can ignore this message. An older version of ProfiLuxControl and/or firmware of ProfiLux produced this message when loading back the settings to Profilux.
    It has to do with the "dynamic nominal value" function which you are not using. Ognroing this warning has no bad consequences.

But your "my PAB powerbars are not working" issue needs to be resolved.

Could you explain a little more what this means? I see in your screen shot that all sockets have function "always off".

I should of mentioned that I have no yellow (communication lights) on the PAB powerbars.

Dave

Is there anyone I can call to help get this issue resolved a little faster?

Thanks.

The yellow LEDs show communication on the bus. The green LEDs are on?

Have these powerbars ever been communicating with the ProfiLux in the past?

Is the wiring OK?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

You can call us directly or your retailer anytime at usual office times.

Yup, the power pars were good in the past.

The green light is on.

It just seems like the PAB function on the controller itself is disabled or not connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    You can call us directly or your retailer anytime at usual office times.
    Thanks Matthias, I will tomorrow if we can't figure this out today.

Dave

When I run the PLC software I no longer see any PAB powerbars in the system tab.

I tried 3 different cat5 cables (including a new proiflux one)